Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FRIDAY FIVE
1. How long have you had a weblog? Since October '01. My best friend introduced me to blogging and I decided to do the same because it sounded like a good outlet for all my blah. :) I was in a crossroad at that time. I've since been hooked. "Hi, I'm Trixy and I'm a blogaholic" ;-)

2. What was your first post about? "A NEW BEGINNING". I just came back from my first real vacation in a long while - meaning I left my laptop back in Makati and I was free to reject calls from the office plus I was with my best friends in my lovely hometown! I felt like I was starting my life on a clean slate...

3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one? My blog used to be called "Musings of an Independent, Single Woman". And back then I decided to use a handle (single pinay) I just randomly picked out because I was damn paranoid of stalkers and pervs.. I still am but behold, I've since divulged more information about myself.. I actually had more stalkers when I didn't have an online journal so I took that to mean I'm "safe".. For now. And I changed my blog title to the current one when my (ex)best guy friend faded into another world and I was back to my.. well... table for one.

4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else? I've been using Blogger and so far so good.. Which really means I'm too code-illiterate to try something else :P

5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place? Most people have a journal-cum-blog pages.. 2in1, and it's good that way.. You get all sorts of info in one place. Which really means, I don't care. If I like, I link, I read :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com