Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PACK DAT SHEET
Nic's advise... Hahaha... You made me laugh, bro.. Hard enough to make me come out of this prison I got myself into.

And this article also cracked me up. Link stolen from Bluemangoes.

"Blog daily. If you miss a day, use the next day's entire blog entry to apologize profusely. Explain in detail the fascinating adventure you had that caused you to miss a day of blogging. Make sure to rave about how great blogging is and why everyone should blog and how blogging will change the world."

:D






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com