Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've never really considered blogging as something outside of my life. There is no "real" life and "online" life. It's just my life. Period. The Trixy in my blog is not an alter ego. After all, my blog (or online journal) is just a place for my thoughts --- some angsty, some funny, most boring, a few interesting... My blog is my outlet. Or, has been, and it has helped me sort out the things I've been going through. Somehow, laying them out in print has made things easier to deal with. And of course, there's an added bonus of the new friends found or even renewing with the old.

But, after only my second day here in my so-called new life, I've been deluged with never-ending things to work on. Which I welcome with open arms. Because, after all, this is what I want. Yet, my first reaction was to rant about it. But on the other hand, my calendar is booked to the last second of my already 12-hr work day. Now I find a guilty pleasure in sneaking up to write.

Alas, like all addictions, this has to be curbed. And thus I go on a self-imposed silence while I'm wearing my techie hat. In the meantime, I'll have to deal with my emotions the normal way. Which to me means a few bottles of beer or so. To celebrate, to grieve, to forget. That rich, smooth, bittersweet taste can surely quench whatever we thirst for.

I do not mean to sound presumptuous. But some of my family and deariest friends, whom I had originally intended this blog for, might wonder. Really, though, this is more for my sake. This entry is my post-it note. My reminder that there are other things to be done and blogging will have to take the backseat for now. For how long, I don't know. Something tells me I have a hectic 11 months ahead of me, or even beyond that.

Once again, thank you for all the well wishes. I will most certainly try to live my life as it should be lived. I will not guarantee that I will not fall into the traps that I somehow get myself into, but I will leave with a promise that I will take care of myself in the best way that I could. Yeah, a promise as well that if I ever end up with a Mr. Good-Guy-Who-Loves-Me-Sincerely sometime soon, it will not go unblogged. :P I will surely want my future children to know that love is as real as the sunrise. And perhaps, I'll probably be more successful with your prayers.

In my best (and imagined) Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation "I'll be back". :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com