Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BITTER, BETTER

Could I still be bitter after all this time? Or better, as I'd like to believe?

* * * * *
Aren't you glad you're hearing from me, Sieg? I'm still in one piece. And you were right. I'm happy. Now I remember why. He's good. Smart. Nice. Too bad.

* * * * *
Beginning ww28, smoking breaks will never be the same again. :( Hugs to you, buddy! I will miss you so bad. Take care, now.

* * * * *
It's raining outside. Inside. I feel a flood coming. Slowly trying to engulf me. Swallow me. Then setting me free.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com