Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FRIDAY FIVE
On a Saturday... or Sunday, if I was back home.. Gah. Whatever.

1. Where are you right now? In my hotel room here in Hillsboro, with the Brady Bunch E! True Hollywood Story on my TV. Which is another way of saying I'm really just bumming around. I just arrived and I don't feel like doing anything, except smoke and well, blog. :)

2. What have you lost recently? My sanity? Hehe... I lost my Canadian Teddy bear (given by my work buddy) and the Koala bear my friend Diet gave to me as a souvenir from Australia. The two were my cubemates, and after I came back from my preparing-to-leave-for-Oregon vacation, the two babies were gone :(

3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? I'm thinking it's a Side A CD. But I can't say for sure.

4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen? I like Parker pens mainly because they're sleek and they last. For everyday use, the Pilot Hi-techpoint V5.

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mango, from Magnolia. Homesickness alert. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com