Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LAST MINUTE THOUGHTS
I'm in Quezon City right now. At my sister's place. We're waiting for my brother-in-law. So I'm blogging despite the fact that I need to be at the airport early tom morning AND I still have clothes to pack. Oh well. :)

It took me five friggin' hours to get here from Cavite. It's a Friday, plus it's raining on and off. Heavily at that. Ironic. I took the Skyway so I could save some time. No matter that the toll fee was just increased ten more pesos. But surprise! The exit back to SSHway was blocked. Took the Buendia exit instead and got stuck in a jam for one hour. And with all the no left turns, I just inched my way into the heart of Makati, totally opposite the direction I should have taken. And as I sat there, I thought, times like this make me feel glad I'm going away. Even for a while. Soon I was able to get back on track, and I went into shortcuts so I could catch my family at dinnertime. But the sidestreets were flooded, almost knee high. And as I tried to look for alternate ways out, I got lost for a while. But I made it here. Tired. But safe. And in the company of my sisters, nieces and nephews. Ahhh.. This IS home, and I will surely miss it. Traffic jams, floods and all. :)

[Update: After parking my car outside my sister's apt. for barely 3 hours, I found that my side mirrors were stolen by the usual suspects in Banaue. All done while it was raining like crazy. Gotta hand it to the thieves. There's no rest for them. And no, I won't miss them. ]

* * * * *
Grabe. There was a shooting in LA airport yesterday. My port of entry tomorrow. Not a very welcoming thought.

* * * * *
Had a good phone conversation with CB tonight. He said a "hermit" in a farm is waiting for me and will wait for me. He told me to find him when I go back home. He even laughed saying he was "selling" himself to me like dangget (dried fish). And I was thinking, oh god, I so want to believe him. And I so want to take him up on his offer. Haha. I'm not sure if he'll be around next year. But tonight, I'll believe that someone who wants me is thinking about me, and waiting for me in his mango farm. :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com