Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'M BACK
Strange to be back in a place so familiar and yet so foreign. Hillsboro is so quiet today. Guess most of the folks are still away for the 4th of July weekend. I'm sleepy even if I had slept a lot throughout the ~24-hr flight + layovers. I got hungry even if all I remember doing was eat. And watch movies. High Crimes. And I Am Sam. Have not seen either before. And I liked both. The first one's plot had an interesting twist. Made me wonder whether some people around me are not really who I think they are. Haha. Praning. And the latter made me cry profusely. My eyes are puffy and red still. Nothing to do with the fact that the reality that I'm thousands of miles away from my loved ones is slowing sinking in. Nope, it was just the movie.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com