Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TIMEZONE CHANGE
Was getting confused, after a day of being here. Haven't synch'd my watch to the local time here. I woke up today and saw 7 on my watch. And I thought, oh, it's early and I can go about doing groceries and stuff. But it was actually 4, in the afternoon! Gawd, I had slept like crazy. Even if I slept around 10PM last night. I did wake up at 3 in the morning, then slept a few minutes after. Jet lag, maybe.

Thanks for all the lovely notes from Willow, Rene, Shai, Sieg...

btw, Belle, thanks for the haikus. I hope you get to read this, even on your hiatus. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com