Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GHOST TOWN
I think everyone visits a ghost town at certain points in our lives. Sometimes we go there deliberately, sometimes we just find ourselves warped into that place. Hillsboro is my ghost town. Familiar places, familiar faces --- all reminders of a past that I have been trying to leave behind. It's so weird, because people began asking me about TLB like things just happened yesterday. It feels like everything is a continuation of that time, only this time, there is nothing left except for the bits and pieces and memories from yesterday.

Last night, the biggest and meanest ghost of them all made an apparition. And he looked pretty darn good too. Gawd, how I still love this boy. And at the same time I remember why I'm not with this boy. On his own, he is good. But together, we are bad for each other. Perhaps the passion that brought us together, was the same passion that consumed our very being until there was no more to consume.

Difficult does not describe what I felt last night. Sad. Pained. But relieved to know now what I didn't know before. And may that knowledge save me. From the ghosts. From myself.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com