Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



CRUSHIE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So kilig today. My crushie told me kanina (via SMS) that I'm one of the prettiest and smartest PEs.

Ok, burst my bubble already. So he said, "one of the", not "the". And that's considering there's just two girls and one guy in the PE team supporting them. So the prettiest is kinda fifty-fifty thing. Hahaha. Whatevs. Kilig pa din.

I mean, I've been crushing over him since I met him when I conducted a training session before we launched. Guapo, makinis, mabango, smart, keen dresser. As in. Plus, he is super artistic, and very lambing.

The catch? Well, yeah, when it comes to my crushes, there's always a catch.

And it all boils down to his last text message to me kanina "kaloka ang mga news gurl". Verbatim. Hehe. Howell. Basta luv ko sha. Asam ko pa ding maging Grace to his Will. Hahaha.

P.S. I hope crushie won't see or read this blog. Sabi ko nga sa mga friendships, baka madiri sha saken. Kilig pa naman when he makes lambing. Awwww. (But if you do come across this entry, dear crushie, world peace! :))

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com