Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PRUDISH?
Just got in from my Friday all-nighter. Am tired but Sleep it seems does not want to visit me tonight. Or this morning.

It started with a friend's attempt to cheer me up. Not entirely. But they (officemates) knew I wasn't in good spirits the whole week because of my brush with the ghost of relationship past. So they arranged a group gimik and invited Mr. E, my decoy crush*. They think Mr. E. might be interested in me (which, by the way, is of no importance due to the previous statement, plus the fact that I know something about him that's simply a dealbreaker). But anyways, I still decide to go. After all, I've been moping around for about a week, and to hell with feeling lousy.. Nakaka-panget ever!

So off we went to this club. Portland is raving about this place. I guess it's ok. Just that I'm really partial to the party scene back home. Nevertheless, we had so much fun. We went to all three bars, alternating between techno and house-music dancing. Tangina, kahit na pang 2001 pa yung mixes nila, we couldn't care less. We were there to party and so we did.

We were mostly oblivious to our surroundings until a couple started making out on the dance floor. Complete with tongue action, groping and grinding. In view of the whole crowd. Soon we were just lounging at the bar, drinking, and then another couple seated in the table in front of us started making out. Not soon after, a woman sat in front of the couple. For a few minutes, she was just staring at them. Then after a while, she started licking the fingers of the other woman (still making out with the guy). The guy's hand was on one breast, and the woman's on the other. And I go, what the heck?!! Then, minutes later, another guy sat beside the third wheel woman, and starting kissing her ear. Uhm ok. I just couldn't take any more of it. Way too NC-17 for me. At that point, I took my drink and walked back to the dance floor.

I've always thought that I'm a bit of an I've been to Georgia and California... kind of lady, right? But I guess I've never been to Portland. :) I'm certainly no Virgin Mary, but tonight I suddenly felt prudish.


* decoy crush - my object of interest during TLB's visit para kunwari dedma [Mr E drew my attention away from TLB]... btw, Mr. E didn't show up. How noble of him. Really.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com