Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SIX DEGREES


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When I have time, I read blogs. And today I decided to check out one of the links of one blog I read from time to time.. And tada, it's the blog of a (former) colleague. We didn't really know each other personally, but I know of her, and maybe talked about her in the pantry a couple of times. The things you find about a person via a blog. Interesting ;)

Speaking of finding blogs, I have this feeling that crushie may have found mine. He was acting strangely this week, not his usual lambing self. Crushie, I just wanna tell you, don't ya worry, I'm totally straight :) Just a little strange sometimes when it comes to my attractions. Hehe.

Summer is almost here, and our Pagudpud plan is still all screwed up. Need to have that nailed down before R goes home, coz it will be pretty hectic once he come back.

Wow, I can't believe that he's going to be home soon... I'm excited!

On to other things, my frequent OB visits have taken its toll on me with zero ROI to date. My hormonal imbalance is still giving me sleepless days (how weird is it to have daytime insomnia!), increasing belly fat (argh, this is the worst, I tell ya), and then of course, there's the whole effect on my reproductive system/cycle. Haay naku. I want to change doctors na. One of my colleagues recommended her doctor but she's not covered with our medical plan. Sayang naman kase. But, let me see how things work out. Otherwise, I will have to shell it out for the sake of my health (and sanity).

And to add more randomness to this already topsy-turvy post... let me share with you my best inventions list.

1. cellphones -- it can be ur ilaw during brownouts (or when your parking lot turns off the lights at 6AM during winters! asar), it can be ur mirror (for those with dual-cameras), it can be ur stalking buddy (take paparazzi photos or videos of ur crushies, wahaha!), it can be ur instant internet access when the need to google hits you while driving home from work -- all of these functions aside from being ur phone, camera, alarm clock, game console, mp3 player, calendar, calculator, etc. I absolutely luvet.
2. take out/delivery -- when i don't feel like getting out of the house for anything, not even for food, this option is just heaven. how, if they only deliver starbux :)
3. drive-thru -- when your living a fast-paced life, and eating is only an item in your to-do list (which can be deprioritized when other important/urgent things arise), instead of something that is necessary, any sort of invention that allows multi-tasking is worth raving for.
4. automatic cars -- with the horrible traffic situation in this country, i can only have nothing but praises for A/T cars.
5. vendo machines -- when going down one floor to the pantry is not an option, i get my semblance of "food" intake from the vendo.
6. the internet -- hello friendster (your one stop shop stalker tool) and hello blogs (it's like reality TV, only better, since you don't have to wait til eviction night to rid yourself with the ones you're not interested in.. you can choose where to lurk. hahaha!)

(to be continued)

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com