Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



POWERED BY ADDIE*


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Addie is my new Macbook. Yep, I finally got her in HK. Loving her so far. I got the white one but with 250GB hard drive, and it only cost me less than 60K compared to the 80K+ price here at home. Black seems so manly for me, so I opted for white. And why Addie? Addie, from Grey's made a lifechanging decision to move to L.A. from Seattle. Addie epitomizes change. This change is definitely a big deal for me coz who doesn't want to remain in their comfort zones forever?


So this is one off my wish list. Yey.

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com