Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ARGH MOMENTS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



R has been giving me a hard time about my upcoming Boracay trip. I've explained to him that I'm going with a good friend/barkada, my ex-roomie at that and after a long discussion, I thought that he was already ok with it. But in the last few days, he sprung the same issue on me several times. It felt cute at first. I've never ever seen him jealous, but now it's just irritating. It's even gotten to the point of him asking me not to go. I'm not sure if we will ever get over this going-to-Bora-alone-with-another-guy thing for the rest of our relationship. Argh.

On another note, one of my nieces (daughter of a first cousin) entered the Big Brother house last night. My other niece and nephew sent her off (along with her mom) so they got like 2 seconds of TV airtime. Haha. Hilarious. My PBB teen housemate niece is still very young (and reckless) but I really hope she'll behave well inside. I would love for her to win this (or at least, stay long in the competition) coz I know she has the guts and the passion to do so. It's always a wonderful thing to see passion on the young. Youth and passion is a lethal combination, and I wish I had more passion to go after the things I really loved, when I was her age. Specially at times when I feel like I'm just trapped in this seemingly good life, but a life I never really wanted.

Lastly, I checked out the Power Mac store this weekend since I've been wanting to buy a mac. Two reasons: #1 - My US trip is in danger of being cut because of cost reasons and #2 - My credit card company is offering a good installment deal. But the macbook is still PHP20K more expensive than buying it in the US or in HK. Since I'm definitely going to HK (hmmm.. maybe not that definite since R and I have been fighting a lot lately but at least I can go if I want to)... I might just buy it there. It's still a maybe because I really don't need another laptop right now. And I have to minimize on discretionary spending for practical reasons. I keep telling myself getting a Mac will get me started on my dreams, but I think I'm just saying that to justify the expensive purchase, and to make me feel ok that I'm not out traveling and writing to my heart's content, instead I'm a corporate vampire forever lacking on sleep.

I guess I'm just having birthday blues. Birthdays have a way of making you think about the life you could have had, the life you want to have and all that stuff. Argh.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com