Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HIGH MAINTENANCE?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sieg jokingly told me, I'm a high maintenance gf. Much as I would like to protest, there is some truth to that. Not in a materialistic way. But in a way that I expect nothing less than grandness from the person who claims to love me. I would do the same for love, and for most other things. So why should I settle for something less?

Relationships are quite tricky. Sometimes, we think we've become better versions of ourselves. But when we look closely in the mirror, we realize that we compromised too much of who we really are, that person has started to fade in the background. And that is never a good thing. What if the relationship fails? How can you bounce back if you don't even know who you are anymore?

They always say you can't truly love someone unless you love yourself first. And loving yourself means never losing yourself in the process of loving. This is me not settling. This is me not losing myself. So if somewhere down the line, R can't keep up, then, too bad. But life goes on. It always does.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com