Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



STILL COOKIN'


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't wait for Cook's album to be out. I can say this with slight embarrassment (mp3 domination and what not), that once it comes out, this will be the 1st album that I will have bought in maybe a year or so (the last couple were gifts for a nephew and R, not even for myself). I'm too impatient when it comes to waiting, and I always tell my friends I probably would have failed the marshmallow test, so I tried purchasing his singles in iTunes. But that was just another disappointment, as they don't offer the services to the Philippines. What a bummer! I loved all his three final songs, and of course, his winning song "The Time of My Life".


I don't know what it is about Cook, but I haven't been this giddy about a celebrity in such a long time. And this, despite the rumors that he's gay. Sexual preference has never stopped me from crushing on someone, anyways. Haha.

So, anyways, I really hope his album comes out very very soon.... And in other news of waiting, can't wait to watch SATC the movie. Gosh, I miss these girls. They were single, fab and successful. What's not to like? :p

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com