Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WANTING SOMETHING NEW


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Why is it that the moment something goes wrong in our lives, the first thing that comes to our minds is to take flight?


What is so alluring about running away? Something happened today has made me revisit my plans to consider moving to Oz. 

The clock is ticking and it's getting louder. And much harder to ignore. 

It's time for another serious reflection. Which makes me want to run away some more. Maybe then I can feel like I'm myself again. I feel so lost lately. And sometimes so alone. I keep saying something, trying to express something, but no one seems to understand. It's been so long since I've felt this pain. And before you ask, No, I'm not ok.

Maybe tomorrow I will be. Actually, make that a definite, yes, I'll be ok. There's no other option. 

But til then, I'll wallow in this pain. 

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com