Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



BITCHIN'


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ugh. Fiancee of non-ex (read into it whichever way you want:)) is my choice of bitching bag (kinda like punching bag to relieve stress, only I bitch about her instead of punching her, I mean a bag) nowadays. The thing is, non-ex was just a barkada, who, like ages ago, professed his interest in me but back then he just wasn't my type (gawky, didn't know how to salsa, yet he tried all his might to). Anyways, she earned our ire when she talked condescendingly to our friendly tour guide (not theirs, but our group's, so imagine, ang kapal), then it was all downhill from there. It doesn't help of course that secretly I wished they wouldn't last long, mostly for selfish reasons, and still not because I'm attracted to non-ex (haha, defensive). But, no thanks to the techie version of newspaper's wedding announcement section, otherwise known as Facebook, it's staring at me in all it's sordid  details. Engaged to .... otherwise known as chaka girl.


Howell, I guess I could just be happy for them. But then again, where's the fun in that? :p

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com