Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ALONE IN THE STORM


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




While outside, the winds are heavy and blowing against my window panes, the storm within me is raging as well. I've spent weeks trying to figure out if everything is still worth fighting for, and in that time I felt love and not-love struggling to outdo each other. 

We've made peace again today for the nth time. I'm not sure if it's the masochist in me, plunging on ahead, knowing there's inevitable pain, or the optimist in me, moving forward knowing life is not all the worst because of the presence of pain, but with the absence of love.

So were once again back in square one. Not really a bad place to be. I'd rather start all over again than continue the path that we've been going.

I just really hope we can do it right this time around. 

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com