Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WHERE IS THE ANGST?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I looked for it, I got it. Normally, I just let things pass, like mga pasikat na hirit and all that. I don't do that. Di ako mashadong mapagpatol. I choose my battles. Pero I've been noticing that this beyotch hidden in little Bo Peep's clothing has been trying to put down the initiatives I used to own. Ako naman, I don't give an ef about her, I know my accomplishments. Di ko wish makipag compete kay Bo Peep kase in fairness, no match. Sorry. So ages ago, minana nya ung isang initiative ko. When I was handling it, me movement. Kahit konti, things were moving. Then when big boss passed it down to her kase wala naman sha mashadong gawa, she bashed my program, dami daw gaps, kesyo this and that, she will make changes in the initiative daw. Ten years later, wala namang changes, and worse, the initiative died a natural death. Eto na naman, I'm transitioning another project to her, she goes saying, yeah, the process you're doing is not working, blah blah. Ako naman, always open for feedback. I'm very transparent in everything I'm doing, laging me buy in process. So where were you Bo Peep during those times? Bakit di ka umeksena kung kelangan? Now that you have to pick up where I left off, you say bad things, calling out this, calling out that. Ako naman, hello, I've been telling Big boss, nasasakal na ako sa daming special projects. Puro butal na eto, wala naman sa perf plan. So I'm more than willing to relinquish these small inconsequential things. My 10-12 hour days are more than enough, thank you very much. So if you have a problem with what I was doing, edi go. Magpa bibo ka. Howell, I said di ako mapagpatol. So, whatevs. All i know is, I'm not the one handling hand-me-down projects. 'Nuff said.

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com