Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HALF-BAKED VACAY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



- We had a couple of holidays this week (don't you just love city charter days), so I took my CTO today. I was intending to do nothing but de-stress, sleep a good 8 hours, watch TV... I did all of the above, except, I also had to squeeze in a couple of hours to work. When I left after 12 hours of work yesterday, I still had three pending escalations and 1 process map to create. Oh well, the perils of the job.

- I was trying to download software updates on Addie today, and found out I forgot my admin password. When I reset it, this Keychain login box started to appear and it bugged the hell out of me. I finally was able to figure it out. But man, it took a lot of tinkering before I finally decided to google it, and voila. There it was. The answer to my headache. Don't you ever wonder how we ever survived without google in the past? Shudder. Google is, for me, the greatest technological innovation in this lifetime.

- Speaking of Addie, I still haven't optimized her use and all I do with her is surf. I only have the basic softwares, so I can't even properly edit pictures with her. I still love her though. One day I can give her enough attention and start working on her enhancements :)

- And speaking of surfing, my SmartBro connection this week was just so crappy. When I called their customer care, they couldn't tell me what was going on but they told me some enhancements were made somewhere else but it shouldn't affect me, so they don't know. Good thing I have developed a new brand of patience for phone services because of my current work, but man, how could they not know what was wrong? Moving on.. I also hate the fact that I have to login to SmartBro everytime I switch laptops to access the internet. I don't use my work-issued laptop for non-work stuff nowadays, so when I do need to remotely login to work, I have to login and reconfigure settings. When I switch back, I do the same thing so I can surf with Addie. Hassle, pare. Will need to find a more efficient way to do my surfing and working hassle-free. That goes to my to do list #1001. :p

- Lastly, just want to give my shout out to a friend and officemate who is going thru some rough times these days... Hugs to you and hope you feel better soon. Let's just go get our boxing gloves and be even more fabulous :) Shout out to my best friend, Petite and hubby Mark as well. Congratulations! OMG. SOOO super happy for you guys.

- Haay. Fake vacay's almost over. Want a real one soon... Planning to head off to Pagudpud sometime October. Sana matuloy na :)

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com