Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Love and Other Drugs is a feel-good movie. It's a story about our humanity, and how, no matter how bad or evil we think we are, love changes us. Love is a great equalizer. Not matter how rich, smart, beautiful, experienced we are, love will make us do things we sometimes think we're not capable of.


Jamie: I’m full of shit, okay? No, I’m knowingly full of shit. Because I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life and the thing is, everybody just kind of accepted that; like that’s just Jamie! And then you, Jesus you… you didn’t see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you and then you made me believe it too. So, unfortunately, I need you and you need me.

Maggie: No, I don’t.

Jamie: Yes, you do.

Maggie: Stop saying that!

Jamie: You need someone to take care of you.

Maggie: No, I don’t.

Jamie: Everybody does.


Love will make a serial womanizer give up a budding career to take care of a sick woman. Love will make a man put a bullet through his heart to save his family from shame. Love will make a woman endure distance and timezones. Love will make us hold on to that promise of a life together, through ups and downs, and what-have-you.


Love is so complicated and yet it's so simple - it's what keeps us going. At the end of the day, we do what we do because of love.


Happy V day to all my loved ones and to my R :)

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com