Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LOUIS AND THE REASON WHY I STARTED THIS BLOG


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Let's start with Louis. Ali and I finally had our LV date. (Thanks, Ali!!!) And I finally got my Neverfull. It took me several days to make the decision (I am lusting for the Damier in Ebene, which is unfortunately only available in Guam, Hawaii and Japan at the moment). Then the big question. Which size? I was so set on the GM, being a big bag lover that I am. But I wasn't prepared for how big the GM really is, specially in its unstrung glory. Kaloka. Kasha ata si Ali dun. Seryus. So anyways, while I know that half of the population already owns the Neverfull in Mono, authentic (I had fun looking for the date code..  as in I turned the bag inside out pa) or fake (argh!), I love totes and for me it was love at first sight. I wanted to settle for the Mono Mini Lin Speedy 30 while waiting for the Neverfull Damier, but I'm not really a Speedy-kind of girl.. And I've gotten past the point of settling. Whether in bags, or love :)

Speaking of love, so I met the reason for this blog today. He and I had already long broken up, and we were at the point where we had a break-up, post break-up. Meaning, we were finally able to let go and started moving on with our lives. I was definitely feeling the loss and well, writing helped me through. We became friends again over the years, though never the hanging out kind of friends ever again. But the kind who still has certain fondness for each other. He has even come to my place once (so that's fairly recent), with his last ex, so everything's fine and dandy between us. No sparks or fireworks or whatever, though he did say we should go out for coffee sometime. And I said sure. I mean, we're old friends. We have a lot of catching up to do. Plus I need a movie buddy. Fortunately, he is more jologs than I am (cheesier, and so fond of love stories, that is), when it comes to movies. So I think I can convince him to watch a Lloydie or a KC movie with me. Harhar.

So this is a fine Sunday. I'm still all smiles :)

Labels: , , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com