Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HURRICANE IKE - AFTERMATH


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Galveston, Carnival Ecstasy's home port, was hit pretty bad. Talk about chest-deep water, no electricity, bad communications. I've never been to Galveston but I read up on it a bit since that is R's home away from sea. Let's pray for Hurricane Ike's victims and may they find their way home someday...


Speaking of R, I haven't heard from him for two days now, and if not for the internet, I would have gone nuts. Apparently, they are in better condition than those left at land, but they will instead dock in New Orleans since Galveston's port is closed indefinitely. I am still worried and it seems that worry will always be part of my life unless he chases another dream. Sigh. I wish there were easy answers. I wish life is a John Lloyd/Bea movie where in spite of real issues they still somehow get a happy ending, without resolving any of those issues to begin with. I somehow find it hard to believe someone who doesn't eat chicken skin (literally and metaphorically) can just change overnight just because he was heartbroken. A leopard can't change his spots after all, right?

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com