Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HURRICANE IKE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hurricane Ike hit Galveston earlier today and it got me worried sick. R's cruise just left the port and I was wondering if they were able to veer away from the eye of the storm. Just got word that they indeed have but the waves are so huge and it's still a rocky ride. Needless to say, I'm still worried. I hope that R decides to stay here. We've talked about it some. I don't want to stay in the way of his dreams and his ambition but I don't think I'll ever get used to him being away at sea all the time. I die a little each time I hear news like this and specially if I don't hear from him right away.


In other news, I think I'm the only one left behind by the Twilight bandwagon. I'm thinking of getting on it but right now I don't have enough time to stay put reading. 

Still on to super unrelated stuff, watched West Side Story the other weekend and it was a huge disappointment for me cause I had really wanted to see Joanna Ampil. She would have brought down the house. Howell. The show must go on.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com