Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ON A NERVE-WRACKING NOTE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



R's cruise is stranded at sea due to Hurricane Gustav. I texted him last night and he told me to take it easy since they're all right. He asked me to keep praying as well. So please join me in prayer, for the safety of everyone in their cruise, as well as for all the people who lives in the path of the hurricane. I saw in the news that the mayor of New Orleans has ordered an early evacuation, and it's so heart-wrenching to see. The scene is of course close to heart, due to the similar tragedies which befell our kababayans in storm-infested regions.


Things like this make me wanna fast-forward our plans. I mean, it's so hard for a loved one to be so far away, and with a job that requires him to be at sea for the most part. I can't wait for 2009.

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com