Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LIFE AND PLANS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Saturday plans was a no-go due to some circumstances (I was lacking on sleep the last 48hrs, and while a party was all I craved for all week, my body craved for something more basic). So so sorry, Allan... I'll make it up to you next time :)


Met up with K earlier to catch up on things, and glad to know she's done fixing her life. She knows this, and I think I've been the most visibly repulsed by the man who caused her all the pain and anguish, that I'm truly, truly glad that she is finally getting it. K is beautiful, intelligent, funny and deserves someone who can love her with all that he's got. Most of the stories were good news, and it's really great to hear so many happy things going on for our friends ;-)

She also brought the pink Incase I requested her to buy in the U.S. for Addie, and I wuv it!! (Although in the end I wanted to get the plum hardshell case , it was too late for fickle-minded me.. hehe...howell, maybe I'll ask R to get it na lang)... Plus of course I got my VS goodies. A woman can never be complete without her VS goodies. Plus, I've never forgotten one of the life lessons one of my best friends told me "Always wear good underwear. In case of accidents, you don't want the medics catching you in granny undies."  And that is also the reason why I've stopped wearing my birthday suit while sleeping. Who has the time to grab decent clothes in case of emergencies? :p

Speaking of friends, one of my office friends asked me to join her and her team on a trip to Palawan. Of course, kaladkarin that I am, I said go go go! :) So Palawan is on the horizon this November (plus Clark/Subic getaway with the 'rents). And then it's Boracay this December. Life is good ;)

Back at work, the new position is on hold because one of the big bosses was here and we got caught up in that. Meantime, after the 1st Kaizen, I still have two more scheduled this October. Then a couple of modules for my Harvard Leadership program to complete. It's crazy, crazy, crazy! Good thing my crush keeps me entertained (sans his knowledge, of course). He just keeps me sane with the kilig moments (we're not close, but he told me to take care going home the other day, hahaha, ang babaw!; brought me a drink at mini-stop... and some other babaw stuff  pa, hehe!).. Of course, a crush is just a crush. Someone to distract me from the daily drudgery... :P

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com