Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



CQ


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Or crushie quarrel :p


P and I had a work discussion the other day and it became a little heated to the point that he lashed at me and raised his voice. Not very priestly, I should say :p I kept my cool and closed on the issue offline. I IM'd him later to tell him I didn't appreciate the lashing and he immediately apologized for it saying he had no excuse, and mainit lang daw ulo nya. I didn't reply back, still miffed. By the end of the day, he texted me to say he was sorry again about the outburst and  "rest ka na".  Awww. Haha. Josko. This is so high school.

In other news, been following the last few episodes of PRP and was disappointed to see Jas go.. The top 3 is not bad, and I think Aris will win. I want to root for Philip, being the underdog, plus he's a Cebuano, but I think his taste is too masa. Speaking of Jas, didn't know she is actually a he. She is a hottie. Wow.

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com