Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



DAYS LIKE THIS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There are days like this when I wake up wondering why I still feel like I'm 27, or even 21. It's as if life has not scarred me enough. Haha.


I shouldn't be bothered, except that sometimes I get scared that someday it will all just finally hit me, and when it does, I might not know how to deal with it.

Argh. Don't know where this came from. I woke up today feeling perky, and ready to stream all my favorite TV shows :) Now, I kind of want to be sad and depressed about being old. Maybe it's the nicotine withdrawal. And it's only been a day. Hehe.

Something I forgot to tell about P, he invited me to a retreat. I have nothing against retreats, and believe me, I have great respect for those who do it. But the last time I ever went to one was back in college. And that was a requirement for our graduation. I just don't feel comfortable in that environment. I mean, sometimes, I feel like I have to come up with an epiphany, otherwise, I'm not "in". Effort. Anyways, I politely said that it's not my thing and he hasn't brought it up since. Also, I want to say for the record that I'm just having fun with this crush thing. It's nice to have someone make you smile even when they don't mean to :)

I finally watched AVSL yesterday. Didn't care for the story much, and Sarah Geronimo's acting. But this much I can say, John Lloyd can make a killing in the movies by just staring into the monitor. I swear I melted in my seat. When did he become this cute??? Awww, I miss having someone stare at me that way - soulful yet sexy. Hahaha. I'm absolutely kilig. And so acting like I'm 17. :p

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com