Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SUNDAY MORNING THOUGHTS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here's one big sign that you are getting old:


Taking the whole weekend to recover from a Friday hangover (thanks to almost 1 pitcher of screwdriver :))

Argh. I feel sluggish this morning. I slept most of yesterday. I woke up late in the night trying to decide whether to go to a friend's open bar birthday party at a roofdeck. The verdict - I wanted to sleep again. Haha. And that's another big sign - passing up on a free drinking spree :p

The past week has been a sleep-deprived week, juggling between several deadlines, and a Project Management module to complete. I celebrated the end of the week appropriately, with a good alcoholic relief, and lots of sleep... 

R and I have come to a plateau when it comes to our relationship. We talk every day but it's almost perfunctory. Now I don't know if this is the reason why my crush is starting to distract me more, or is it the other way around? Sigh. Anyways, time to go back to nice happy thoughts. It's a Sunday after all. 

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com