Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ROOMMATES


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"The minute you stop talking, you become roommates.." - Lipstick Jungle


The worse part is, we don't even live together. And the talking part is mediocre, to say the least. So that leaves us where? 

Maybe I'm just nitpicking. But then again, I knew this was going to happen from the very beginning, and yet, silly, stubborn me, still charged ahead into this endless long-distance relationship.

When people ask how we are - I say we're OK. And that we are. But I don't want OK. I want us to be awesome, magical, wonderful.... I want us to have that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, world series kind of feeling... 

Here I go again. Choosing relationships that are doomed to fail is something I do. And maybe on purpose. I need to think. Or slap myself. Or both.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com